Welcome to MM-Disinfection mats™
Where a modern hygiene station with mechanical shoe sole disinfection is too complex in effort and investment, MM-Disinfection mats™ provide users a professionel solution for a hygienic entry to sensitive areas – simple in handling and without any constructional procedures.
The MM-Disinfection mat™ is handmade of nonskid and low-maintanence polypropylene and absorbs the disintectant in a very short time. It incloses the liquid and dispenses it only in case of need – namely while entering the mat.
Flexible and cost-efficient
Beside rules for clothing and behavior a holistic hygiene concept should also include the protection of the floor. MM-Disinfection mats™ provide a competitive and reliable solution to prevent the transmission of germs.
- Canteen kitchens, communal catering
- Food production establishments
- Biotechnical and pharmaceutical productions
- Hospitals and laboratries
- Quarantine and isolation stations
- Swimming pools and sauna centres
- Horticulture and agricultural enterprises
MM-Disinfection mats™ are available in 6 standard sizes:
|60 x 90 cm||90 x 180 cm|
|90 x 120 cm||90 x 240 cm|
|90 x 150 cm||90 x 300 cm|
Of course we can also supply custom sizes with max. 2 meter width and 5 meter length. Just let us know which size you need! On demand individual embroidered with logo or instructions for employees and visitors.
All advantages in overview
- The MM-Disinfection mat™ is mobil and flexible in use because it doesn’t need a pan or frame.
- Manifold possibilities of use because of the low height of 10 mm* only
- The MM-Disinfection mat™ is low in costs and easy in use and cleaning
- Depending on the version the mat is fit for traffic with trolleys or lift trucks and pallet transporter
- Slip resistent surface R11 corresponding to DIN 51130:2014
- The non-skid backing keeps the mat in place and prevents it from slipping
- The high quality construction of 5 components incloses the liquid and dispenses only while entering the mat.
- MM-Disinfection mats™ absorb and hold liquid which will be used up by usage and evaporation. Refill is necessary as soon as there is no liquid visible while entering the mat. We suggest a regular contact spotting.
- MM-Disinfection mats™ are efficient in usage and effective in cleaning. The best way to clean is to rinse the standing mat with water and a mild germicidal disinfectant with a high pressure cleaning device. Please look out for low compression and according distance. Then let the mat airdry. It will be useable again within 24 / 72 hours. In the meantime an exchange mat should be placed.
- For an optimal passing with lift trucks and pallet transporter we suggest the even stronger version KAROSTEPP.
* measured at the rim of the mat, 15 mm height in the middle of a ﬁlled mat